View Single Post
Old August 16, 2010, 11:08 PM   #23
Cliff Notes with BOLD highlights

We came up with the idea of a sawed off shotgun. I went to a few pawn shops and found what I thought would be good for the use. It was a single barrelled single shot, single action with external hammer. I cut the barrel off to 19 inches, and filed it smooth. I pistol gripped the stock. I then did the major no-no. I turned it into a widowmaker. I removed the trigger, and trigger guard, and did the work to make it fire by simply pulling the hammer back
Why not a SxS or pump shotgun?

I was at my blood brother's house with a few other friends, I was relaxing with a few drinks that turned into a few too many..
He pulled it out of the pocket, and was turning it to face upwards, I crossed its path, the hammer caught on the sleeve of the jacket, and was pulled back enough it discharged
That was inevitable

I was shot in the chest from arms reach distance with a 12 ga. shotgun with #6 birdshot. My left pectorial was shredded, my lung collapsed and was now filling with blood
I started to walk outside. It was an unseasonably cold November night for North Central Texas, Somewhere in the 10 degree area. I made it to the porch and I remember falling. I opened my eyes and it was dark where I was but I could see purple light, and a person above me saying he is dead
Birdshot users take note here

We hugged, and made a pact right then and there to never mix alcohol and guns, and to always break one open when handeling, and keep it pointed in a safe direction. We still shoot together, and are closer than ever.
Takes a lot of cojones to post a story like this on teh intrawebs

I'd like to narrate this fascinating story Mystery Science Theater 3000 style, but perhaps that would make me look too insensitive
member of an elite paramilitary organization: Eagle Scouts
Page generated in 0.07219 seconds with 7 queries