View Single Post
Old March 15, 2010, 06:21 PM   #8
Guns: can you describe exactly what you were doing when you got the error? I haven't been able to reproduce it so far.
Yes I was starting a new thread and wanted to insert some images so as usual I just used the attachment button. The pictures where just taken on a friends camera and put onto my computer. The pictures I was trying to post have never been posted before. Maybe it has something to do with the camera. So I tried to upload the pictures and it just says error DSCF2610.jpg Upload of file failed. I kept trying to upload with the same manage attachments box and after multiple attempts I received the Security Token Missing error. The weird thing is that I can post other images using the attachment button but not the images taken on a friends camera.

I have never used the INSERT IMAGE button. If I wanted to use that would I have to start something like a Photobucket account and put the images from my computer onto the account and post them though Photobucket. Any input would be much appreciated. Thank you.
From my cold dead hands

If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns
Page generated in 0.03544 seconds with 7 queries