View Single Post
Old March 14, 2010, 10:31 PM   #35
USAFNoDak

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The anti gunners have lost two of their biggest arguments.
Yes they have and with each decision that goes our way in the courts it will make it harder to reverse those decisions by a later liberal court. Need to get CCW in there soon though.
I agree. The more court victories we can chalk up, the tougher it will be for the liberals to reverse course, either legislatively, or via the courts. CCW will be a big one. You are correct, we need to get it done soon. I think the American people are ready to accept it, even if the anti gunners aren't. Isn't it funny that a significant majority of the American people are screaming, "Do not pass this Obama care health bill", and the liberals plug their ears and say "We're going to pass this thing come heck or high water". Then, for a political issue where the American people would likely be in majority agreement, CCW, the liberals won't even discuss bringing it up in a bill. Politics. I get it, but that doesn't mean I like it.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Page generated in 0.04383 seconds with 7 queries