View Single Post
Old March 1, 2010, 11:37 AM   #303
gtullar

Rich???

Good Morning POLSKA

I'm doing ok but by no means rich. I rent my house, truck and DVDs but my Dillon Press I purchased. I selected Dillion for to primary reasons. First, it's the top of the line in my book with it's No B.S. replacement warranty (Mr. Dillon's headquarters and helicopter pad is a 1/2 mile from me... very handy if needed). Second, because I shoot a lot the cost savings paid for my press the first year... THE FIRST YEAR!!! So if I ever have a problem with it over the life of the pree (or if I go first) it's covered. Why do people buy Craftman or Husky hand tools? Because they may cost a bit more up front but the tool will perform or be replace for life.

I also bought an RCBS Partner Press for $59 when wanting to build something special or "undo" something not so special... we all make one of those from time to time.

So, I respect your observation due to the initial cost of the Dillon presses. Reloading and shooting IS my hobby. I don't own a hot rod, snowmobile, motorcycle, boat, I don't gamble, smoke or drink a lot... when I'm not raising my family or executing a "Honey Do" list I'm hugging my Dillon! Ha Ha

Welcome to the Forum, it's always fun to meet new arrivals.

Thanks again,

Your friend,

Greg

Man Cave (no girls allowed) 008[1].jpg

Page generated in 0.04673 seconds with 8 queries