Thread: Gun Racks
View Single Post
Old February 21, 2010, 01:22 AM   #9

You are absolutely right! Got a whole bunch more guns that need to be shown off with the same royal treatment these lucky ladies have received. I wanted to see what Rick could do and I am pretty darn pleased. My next order will be a little more complex as I want to move the wheel guns into their own racks and you may have noticed the little Colt Mustang off to the top right? I need a set of racks for some of my mouse guns.

What can't be seen are the six door holsters I have attached to the inside of the safe door. I have always kept those guns in Condition One, with the plan being if someone ever forced me to open the safe, I had a way to put up a fight once the door was opened. However, referring back to the guns I have hidden about the house, the likelihood of that happening is pretty slim.

With the wheel guns in their own home, I can move two more 1911's into the slots. I have a few guns hiding about the house but I really like the night stand rack which holds the tactical flashlight next to the gun. I might ask Rick to make one of those for me and to see if we can add a place to put eyeglasses for those of us too old to retain 20/20 vision.

I hope you guys enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I do. I have to sneak a peak in the safe every now and again just to enjoy the view. It is the first time since I've starting collecting that I can enjoy seeing these babies all at the same time other than schlepping them out of the safe to my desk.
May the Schwartz Be With You.
NRA Instructor
NRA Life Member

Last edited by 45Gunner; February 24, 2010 at 12:29 AM.
Page generated in 0.03387 seconds with 7 queries