View Single Post
Old January 3, 2010, 06:37 PM   #4
prfoley

Another posting regarding deadbeat company

Hi I got a email from Kickin' A Packs dba Tommy's Gun Pack in November requesting orders for their packs for $15 shipped - With christmas coming I ordered several and got all but 2 of them - My credit card was charged with all of them - About 20 days later I emailed them regarding the two packs and got a boilerplate response regarding busy time etc. No movement so I sent same message with SECOND REQUEST - Got a promise that would send ASAP - No movement so I sent another request - Got message that it would be shipped following Monday - on Thursday I noticed no movement on my account and renewed my request - Got a message that they were not going to ship, however I could buy another from their site for $40 and they were going to send me 1/2 of the money due. I wrote back [mentioned bait and switch tactics] Owner stated that he would refund all money but would not do business with me again. No credit to my credit card yet - email account is not in service - website is down. Warning to everyone - do business with them at your own peril. prf

Page generated in 0.05322 seconds with 7 queries