View Single Post
Old December 17, 2009, 01:18 PM   #42
petesull
Member
 
Join Date: July 3, 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 27
Quote:
I have about a dozen patents for biometrics and worked in the field for a decade before I decided to get a real job.

Biometrics work perfectly well for 80% of the population. Biometrics suck big time for the other 20%. Find out which percentage you're in before you invest in biometric anything.

If you use it in a gun safe, enroll two fingers, one on each hand, avoid paper cuts, gardening, and hand lotion, and don't ever ever sweat.
Haha thanks for the advice--I was looking at fingerprint gun safes.
petesull is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04741 seconds with 7 queries