View Single Post
Old January 12, 1999, 03:17 PM   #17
I like the 10% FOAM... Ordered out of the Galls catalog, in the green labeled can. Good stuff. Great for when your at Taco Bell and they dont have any "FIRE SAUCE." Okay, so I lost a bet. The result was the hottest soft taco I ever ate. Never bet against cops. The effect of "dragon breath" lasted about 5 minutes. That wasnt the first time I tasted OC. Used it on duty many times to good effect. The Foam seems to be easier to use and live with. Good if your tranporting in your patrol car - the OC stays on the subject and doesnt aerosol/vapor into you while your driving And it makes a good breath freashener too.
Ate some (some being a drop about 1/2 the size of a dime) once and kissed my wife. She went running to the fridge and started chugging milk, and eating bread... I was hooting and laughing so hard. I slept out in the shed that night, and didnt get a hug for a week... but man, that was funny.
Used it in a weapons retention situation... Filled the guys face and mouth full of foam - he inhaled sharply and took it down his lungs. He coughed and threw up for an hour... but at least he was in custody and I was alive...

Yeah, I like OC. Saved my life several times... Diffused bad situations just by pointing the can. Intimidated the hell out of one guy and intimidated him into submission - he said, Man that sh*t is candy... I said, yup... took a tiny squirt just to taste it... then said "You want some now?" He said no, and complied with orders.

The think about OC tasting - never let them see you sweat. And keep a straight face too. Once they are in cuffs, you can spit and swear all you want.

Dont try that at home.

Kenetic Defense Institute
"Sir Heckler"

Page generated in 0.06650 seconds with 7 queries