View Single Post
Old December 8, 2009, 12:37 PM   #13
Doc Hoy
You two.....

Thanks for the positive comments. I should be able to get three of these built before Christmas is out.

I hope to get about 3,000.00 each for them. I promise you guys that if I do, I'll be in the market from some of what Fingers is collecting. (Reference his other post with photos of those magnificent pistols.)

To Grymster,

I am happy for your info. I think I would be inclined to move forward with the patent project but as you say, I need a good bit more advice and info before I make a move on it. I have a friend in Arizona who is a patent lawyer. I have not spoke to him for years and would not do so even now just to ask him for a bunch of favors. (He's too good of a guy for that). But I remember him telling me that the process does not have to be expensive if one is willing to do a lot of personal legwork and tolerate it taking a longer time. I am not a patient person and lawyering is not my thing.

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. Thomas Jefferson
Page generated in 0.06151 seconds with 7 queries