Thread: Oath Keepers
View Single Post
Old October 23, 2009, 12:34 AM   #64
johnwilliamson062

A couple more facts that I will try to keep impersonal:

Mexican soldiers, under the control of international drug cartels and supplied by our own military resources(rifles, humvees, etc), regularly cross several miles into the US for operations while in uniform.

Research on dominant authority figures almost exclusively points to people being unable to defy an authority figure UNLESS they have previously considered the scenario and made a decision. THAT is what most people who have studied Nazi Germany and other genocides say MUST happen to prevent such acts. The people on the ground must go into the situation having decided their reaction before the situation presents itself. Even then many fail. Very few are able to make the "right" choice in the heat of the moment against authority. Many will follow if someone else goes against authority.

I have not seen anywhere that they ask for money in order to be a member. If someone has more info on this I would also be interested,

Page generated in 0.04355 seconds with 7 queries