Thread: primer test
View Single Post
Old October 18, 2009, 12:39 AM   #8
Bud Helms
Staff

Quote:
Thanks guy's. No offence but if I have to choose between typing classes or minding my own in the reloading room, I think I'll stay in the reloading room.
Well, I think you are making this into a false choice. Mike just gave you an idea, but it's certainly just a suggestion. How many people here do you think have taken a typing course? A low percentage, I'd wager. Certainly not me. All we ask is that you use the grammar and punctuation you learned in the 8th grade out of regard for the membership who read your posts. Breaking a large paragraph into sentences and using capital letters where they belong and periods at the end of a sentence will probably get you through.

It's not asking much.

I notice one place where you used "we're" for "we are". If you know how and why to do that, I suspect you can write better than we've seen. All you need to do is take the time do it. It is the only method of communication available on a chat board.

There is naturally a threshold to make yourself understood if you want meaningful responses. And making yourself understood is your responsibility, not the reader.

Page generated in 0.04771 seconds with 7 queries