View Single Post
Old October 6, 2009, 07:25 PM   #1
Looking for a shotgun for my wife...

I'm looking to buy a semi auto 12 ga. shotgun for my wife. it will be used for duck and geese. I have a benelli nova for her, but it's a bit long. I'd like to spend about $500. Plan on selling the nova. The problem is, It's near impossible to find a gun that fits her! She's 5'3" and everything is too long. I was really looking into a mossy 930, but I can't find a replacement stock for it, I emailed mossberg about it, still waiting for a reply. She likes my dad's sbeII but I can't afford nor justify spending $1500 on a shotgun. I looked at a stoeger, but again no replacement stocks. There's the tristar viper youth, but i'm kind of scared of them, simply because I've never really heard of them. There's also a charles daly at the local gander for $250, but I've heard bad things about them. I cant really see buying a gun and ruining a good stock without having a backup, in case I ever wantt o sell. Every one we tried from remmy's to winnies to mossies and others have been too long. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There's no substitution for caliber
GLOBAL WARMING? What temperature is it supposed to be?
Machinists do it with precision
Page generated in 0.03617 seconds with 7 queries