View Single Post
Old September 6, 2009, 03:41 AM   #15
I found a cpl really good products for field dressed/butchered game. One is the Reynolds Handi-Vac with quart/gallon sized bags (bad thing is it needs 6 AA batteries). The other is the ZipLock hand pump (looks like a small bike tire pump) and is hand powdered, although it is very easy and not difficult to do. Both work well. The Zip-Lock pump will work on the Reynolds bags but the Handi vac will only work with Reynolds bags.

Using this has truly saved the flavor and tenderness of the meats/game for me and especially good if I am going for a tri-fecta of deer, bird and fish in the same trip.

The Initial Reynolds Kit at $9.00 with the handi-vac (comes with first round of batteries), 3 of each bag Quart and gallon and a $5 coupon for more bags. 12 bags of quart sized is like $3.50 and 7 Gallon sized is about the same.

The initial Ziplock kit at $4.00 comes with the hand pump and 3 quart bags. 10 quart sized bags will cost about $2.53.

There are a cpl more different models out there, but their price and cost of extra bags or rolls of bags is just too high.
If you don't stand behind our troops, then how about you standing in front of them. Next time you see a vet or active duty USA Military person, just say thank you, they will know what it is for.
Page generated in 0.03243 seconds with 7 queries