View Single Post
Old April 25, 2009, 02:46 PM   #21
Dr. Strangelove

Hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerhunter
A friend of mine left his pistol at my house when he went to Iraq.
If he is really a friend, then the friendly thing to do would be to stick it in a safe or whatever and forget about, treat is as yours but don't sell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerhunter
This guy is no where near a great friend. He tends not to be very responsible, most of the time. I went out of town for a week when he lived here in VA. He dropped me off at the airport and took my truck home. Turns out that he took it out to a club and ended up getting it towed when he was stopped for a DUI. Now I am sure a lot of you are like me, Don't mess with my truck or guns. I knew I never should have agreed to hold onto it for him.
Then hang on to it for a while and dispose of it, but 7 months really isn't that long of a time. Kind of sounds like you are sorta ****** at the guy, but selling his pistol to buy one you like kinda puts you in the same boat, eh?

Sounds like a similar situation a friend of mine had with an old roommate. She held on this person's stuff for about three years, then disposed of it (mostly worthless furniture, bedding, etc.).

Page generated in 0.04515 seconds with 7 queries