View Single Post
Old April 17, 2009, 05:12 AM   #67
ChCx91

Hello. I am new to this forum but not to firearms. I am a firm believer that this world is a world full of many firearm "OWNERS" but not many firearm "SHOOTERS." I have had my fair share of owning and shooting many different kinds of firearms. My knowledge of firearm mechanism operation and engineering is not very vast, nor is my knowledge of ballistics or reloading; however, I excell in proper shooting techniques, tactics, stances, target acquisitions, etc. I believe practice makes perfect when it comes to shooting skill, but the type and condition of the weapon you are shooting also plays a major role in the art of shooting. Shooting, owning, collecting...everything that has to do with firearms is to be "HOO" of. Even though this introduction has made me seem cocky, I am open to all kinds of suggestions and new knowledge. This day in age, there is no such thing as "all knowing." Every person has the capacity to learn more and should take advantage of that. I learn something new all the time...and I always thank and acknowledge those that help me do it. I look forward to learning, teaching and contributing on these message boards in the future.

btw, my favorite guns are Yugoslavian AK variants, 45-70 caliber rifles, Glock 10mm's and 9mm's, .480 Ruger caliber revolvers, Smith and Wesson model 629's, Beretta model 92's and oh so much more that I dare not attempt to type out.

Page generated in 0.04386 seconds with 7 queries