View Single Post
Old April 3, 2009, 11:56 AM   #55
Mike Irwin
Staff

Ah, I LOVE the smell of a good "OMG!!!! OH NOES!" thread in the making. Smells like paranoia.

And then we get to the point where we start coming up with these WONDERFULLY clever nicknames for politicans we don't like...

Obamanation...

Hitlery...

Shrub...

McStain...

And so forth and so on...

If that's the best and most effective way you can find to express your feelings on the subject, how can we tell the difference between the adult you supposedly are, and the internet associative "5-year-old on the elementary school playground"?

No matter how wonderously clever you THINK you are, no matter the depth of your moral outrage and angst, no matter how much of a patriot you imagine you see looking back from the mirror in the morning...

CHILDISH NAME CALLING HAS NO PLACE ON THIS FORUM.

You're (hopefully) adults for God's sake, so try acting like rational adults. At the very least, it's a violation of our rules against invective.

Now, Chuck, don't for a moment think I'm picking on you.

You simply were in the wrong place at the wrong time and you're the one on the receiving end of my dissatisfaction. You have a lot of brethren out there.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.

Page generated in 0.04432 seconds with 7 queries