View Single Post
Old March 23, 2009, 12:50 PM   #43
Mark Milton

At this point I have been carrying concealed for decades and never flashed my peice.

Nobody ever spotted it either....

Most people are not really intelligent people anymore. They are mindwiped McSheeple. It's a waste of time to try and explain anythig to them because Big Media has wiped their minds and made up their opinions for them.

In your situation:
• I'd have covered the gun with my t-shirt in the first place to avoid anybody seeing. You are just asking for trouble that way, and if the Manson Family had a reunion there, they would have taken you out first.

• I'd have asked the girl had she ever heard of the Manson family or seen the movies "Zodiac" or "Last House on the Left' and left it at that.

When the McSheeple realize that only they obey these rediculous gun laws and that wolves like the Mansons, Zodiac or your run of the mill hoodlum ingores gun laws as much as they ignore laws about rape, murder and armed robbery, they decide they want a gun too.

Or you could have told a joke like — For the same reason your manager carries condoms in his wallet when he hasn't picked up a chick in years.Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Page generated in 0.04398 seconds with 7 queries