View Single Post
Old December 18, 2008, 06:55 PM   #48
Tennessee Gentleman

I have read a bit about this incident. What I read when reporters talked to the jury after the trial indicated that the 10 MM and hollow points didn't really figure in their decision. What the jury felt was that Fish overreacted to the situation and that is why they convicted him. They knew the other guy (Kuenzli) had some violence issues and many of them said they wished Fish had taken the stand to tell his side of it. He chose not to. One question I have had about this one was that Fish had a walking stick but did not use it to fend off the dogs but went straight for the gun and threw the stick away. I am not sure at all about this one being justice denied. This has been discussed before BTW many times on this forum like here: http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ht=harold+fish. My takeaway? Try real hard NOT to shoot somebody.

Page generated in 0.04490 seconds with 7 queries