1. Save money towards acquiring The Wish List.
2. Clean and refinish or restore recently acquired K31.
3. Clean and refinish or restore recently acquired M95.
4. Early Christmas present will be rosewood grips for CZ-52. Not much of a "project", per se.
5. Frequent gun shows, forums, and websites. The Wish List changes and grows all the time.
6. I've asked a local fabrication shop to look at re-creating the K31 charger clips in metal or plastic so I can conserve the original cardboard one.
7. The same fab shop wants to build and test a large hot-blueing/refinishing tank for their customers. I've volunteered my dinged-up M91/30 for this dangerous mission.