View Single Post
Old August 8, 2008, 01:18 PM   #17
Musketeer

Quote:
I like the looks of the KD much better, but I am not sure I want to wait 4 months to get one, when I can get the MTAC in less than 1. Also, I think the J hooks of the MTAC may be less conspicuous than the clips on the Defender. Personally, I think I may like the leather holster of the Defender better, but the clips and wait time have me stumped.
There are alternate clips for the Defender available. I use the C clips. I like them more than J clips because they also cover the top of the belt but not its face. They are not as obtrusive as a full clip but unlike a J hook help keep the rig from sliding down.

THE BELT IS CRITICAL WITH ANY HOLSTER. DO NOT SKIMP ON THE BELT.

As far as the wait... How long do you plan on owning the gun? See where I am going?

I love my Dakota, it is my favorite holster out of all the ones I own for all my guns. Waiting sucks but it is better than getting something a couple months early and being locked into it for years when it is not what you really wanted.

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

Page generated in 0.05011 seconds with 7 queries