View Single Post
Old August 5, 2008, 02:20 PM   #5
evan1293
Senior Member
 
Join Date: February 16, 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 784
Take some formal training. You probably won't see a huge improvement from doing so but its kind of like the 80 / 20 rule. You learn 80% of a skill quickly, the remaining 20% takes virtually a life time. At your level, training will probably help refine your skills rather than teach you a host of new ones.

The biggest reason to take some training. Its a lot of fun!
evan1293 is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04124 seconds with 7 queries