View Single Post
Old July 9, 2008, 08:57 AM   #7
azsixshooter

I was in the market for a new shotgun several years ago. Since I love the 870 I've had since I was 20 years old, I naturally planned to buy another. Until I noticed they have hillary holes now. What a joke, I almost threw it on the floor in disgust. I bought a Mossberg instead and I'm very happy with it.

I am currently getting ready to order a 25-06 (truck got broken into and I lost $500 worth of stuff so my order is delayed for now), I thought the Remington 700 BDL. Then I saw that that, too, had an infernal lock. Screw Remington, I'll never buy any gun with an infernel lock and I'll never NEVER support any company trying to cram that garbage down my throat. I will add the caveat that I'd be open to buying an older Remington without that nonsense, but never anything new. I don't even care if it's easy to remove. I'm buying a Savage and I'll feel good about it.

I'm glad to hear about your ordeal, it adds to my opinion that any company that forces infernal locks blows donkey nuts and doesn't deserve my business.
:barf:
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." --Saul Tigh
http://sargesrollcall.blogspot.com/2...s-no-more.html

Page generated in 0.04772 seconds with 7 queries