View Single Post
Old February 4, 2008, 04:05 AM   #7
Chris Phelps

Not a big fan of stack-ons.

Allow me to clarify what I am looking for here.

I will be building some form of cabinet that looks like a rectangular box of sorts on the outside. What I am looking for is unique layouts inside the cabinet.

I am not looking for a safe. I am not looking for a safe-guard against intruders. I don't actually have closet space in the room this will be going in. (If I did, it would become a walk-in gun room.) There is no need to hide the firearms, although I am open to cool and creative ways of doing this. I liked the gun storage in 'the big hit', but I think it would look a bit odd to have a tool cabinet in my bedroom. I liked the layout of the rifles and ammo storage in that cabinet, but I didn't like the way the pistols were stored. It seems to me that one quick accidental slam, and your pistols would be falling out of it.
Bushmaster Superlight AR-15 5.56mm / Custom 24" Heavy BBL Varmint AR-15 5.56mm / Ruger M77 .257 Roberts / Ruger MKI 22LR Pistol / EAA Witness 9mm Pistol / Daisy 2202 22LR / Remington Viper 522 22LR / Stevens 200 .223 / Savage 10FP 24" .308 / Mauser 98 Sporter 30-06

Page generated in 0.04999 seconds with 7 queries