View Single Post
Old December 24, 2007, 01:03 PM   #11
Sweatnbullets

Quote:
There are very few people outside of law enforcement, military and other specialized occupations who need, want or can afford to immerse themselves to the extent necessary to really utilize and benefit from the level of training that is often discussed in this type of thread.
Jay, 70% of my students are LEO, military, or firearms instructor. The other 30% are civilians that just want to be the best that they can be. You are really mistaken on the amount of expense or immersion it takes to reach the levels that I am talking about.

All I am is a guide. A guide that unlocks the doors to abilities that you already have and own. Since this is already stuff that you are capable of, the time it takes to reach a very high level is very short. The training of the recent past has tried to train your abilities out of you. This is the type of training that takes time and expense. People that train with me basically never have to train with me again. They own it inside of two days.

So once again, we have people not knowing what they do not know, making statements that are not even close to the reality of the situation.

If this was about money, I would be teaching the fundamentals.....because the fundamentals require "immersion." What I teach is about fighting with the tools God gave you. No reprogamming, just an acceptance of what you are really capable of and guiding you through the discovery of the amazing human machine.

Last edited by Sweatnbullets; December 24, 2007 at 03:09 PM.

Page generated in 0.02344 seconds with 7 queries