M and M all ready brought this up. My rifle was in 7mm Rem. Mag. What I did was after I got the rifle was to take a dremel tool open some channels in the fore end. Then I mixed up some bedding compound and added some #7 shot to it, I took two rods and placed them into the cuts I made in the channel then covered them up with the mix. It stiffened up the front end and added some weight to the rifle at the same time. Now I have a rifle that weights a little more but that I can use a bipod on the the stock won't get up into the barrel. It worked very well. Took a few hours to complete but the end result was well worth it.
Maricopa Shooting Service
S.W.A.T. South West Airsoft Tactical
NRA Certified Instructor