View Single Post
Old August 2, 2007, 07:35 PM   #9
SatanzBountyHunter

I think some of the threads get onto topics that people have very strong feelings about and they can't help making a comment that is tinged with confrontation. I don't like to think I ever do this, but I am sure that some people have taken my comments personally, the same way I have theirs.

The liberal v. Conservative threads usually get derailed into contentious arguments after a very short time, but I attribute this to the ever widening divide in our culture.

I do see the same people agitating some threads and I know they do it just for the argument or to push some bizarre agenda, but some people (myself included) can't resist calling them out when they say something insanely ignorant.

I'll certainly think twice about this now, because I do get tired of threads being constantly venomous and then being closed. I do think some staff get a little premature in closing some threads though.

Page generated in 0.05059 seconds with 7 queries