View Single Post
Old May 9, 2007, 09:25 PM   #34
BobK

You just don't get it do you Gary. Go back and read my posts or at least try a little harder to comprehend what's being said.

You continually lie to your customers and give them delivery dates that you know can't be met. This has been proven more than once. This is wrong and dishonest.

You also continue to make lame excuses for your inability to deliver your product on a timely basis. Other "reputable" holster makers do not have a problem finding leather.

Yes, I wrote those emails. I'm quite sure you've received many like it from other ****** off customers. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT! It's funny that you choose not to include YOUR last two emails to me. You know. The two were you cussed me out.

As I said before. You keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. You cannot discredit someone who is telling the truth. I have nothing to lose. You do because your business success is due to the internet. It's certainly not from your great customer service. I also have nothing to gain by lieing. All you had to do is refund my money and keep your big mouth shut. But as you've proven here and on other forums, you don't know when to quit.

Once again, YOU LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT YOUR DELIVERY TIMES THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T MEET AND THEN STRING THEM ALONG FOR AS MUCH AS A YEAR OR MORE!!! THIS IS WRONG. AND WHEN SOMEONE VOICES THEIR DISPLEASURE, YOU ARE A NASTY SOB.

Page generated in 0.06283 seconds with 7 queries