Thread: Trashpassers
View Single Post
Old November 17, 2006, 10:50 PM   #1
Ammo Junky

Trashpassers

There is a bunch of yahoos that hunt the adjoining property. Nearly every year they take pot shots and wound deer then spend the day trapesing all over the property I am trying to hunt. They run under our stands and shoot at any thing that moves. They put up a bunch of sings on the property line to not tresspass, then run all over ours. They have stolen stands, set up stands on our property, shot deer way over the property line and are an extreme nusuance. The owner of the adjoining property has a rep for being a bully and an ahole. My friend that owns the property is too timid to confront the bullies. I dont own the property and my timid friend tipicaly doesnt want me to start trouble. I say if your being treated like that, you have already got big trouble. What is the proper way to handel tresspasers that you know are gona be aholes when your hunt is being ruined on property that you dont own? I take time off work once a yr to deer hunt and I have had my fill of uterly selfish arrogant tresspasers. I know this has to be a frequent type of problem. What to do without going to jail? I work very hard to take the high road in life, but am tired of trash ruining it for everybody else. Not just in hunting either. I would love to hear from those of you who have sucsessfully delt with the cretians I call trashpassers.

I apologise in advance for spelling errors.

Last edited by Ammo Junky; November 17, 2006 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Page generated in 0.05756 seconds with 7 queries