View Single Post
Old October 18, 2006, 04:06 AM   #53
stephen426

Just curious... do you guys boycott the post office or do you carry illegally? The post office is considered a federal building since:

Quote:
The USPS is often mistaken for a government-owned corporation (e.g. Amtrak), but as noted above is legally defined as an "independent establishment of the executive branch of the Government of the United States,"[cite this quote] as it is wholly owned by the government and controlled by the Presidential appointees and the Postmaster General. As a quasi-governmental agency, it has many special privileges, including sovereign immunity, eminent domain powers, powers to negotiate postal treaties with foreign nations, and an exclusive legal right to deliver first-class and third-class mail

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Postal_Service
Heck... the post office is probably more dangerous than any Costco! Why do you think they call it "going POSTAL"???

You guys can do what you want with the boycotts, but I doubt they will change their policies. As someone mentioned, it is probably for "insurance reasons". I save lots of money on the stuff I buy at Costco... lots of money I can use for ammo and range fees!

Page generated in 0.04879 seconds with 7 queries