View Single Post
Old April 26, 2006, 04:56 PM   #51
defjon

Well, it's been how long? I've sent the email, sent the address- apparently, after several weeks I hear the address wasn't received, so I sent the address again. Emailed again another week later to make sure the last emails were received. And now?

All is quiet on the Western front. Too bad. After all this time I'd become contented with having been ripped off and learned a lesson, then this is revived BY HIM. It might have been good for PR to have actually followed through with the deal that was proposed here:

"Oh, and Jon....Tell you what. I am willing to send you a nice blue marble stiletto free of charge. Now this isn't "real marble". I want you to know from GO, but an imitation in acrylic. Very nice quality. Retail $35.00. Write me at knives4wholesale@yahoo.com. But you have to promise to tell this forum what a nice knife it is. It is the difference between a $15.00 knife. And I don't expect or need any apologies from anyone."

But...oh well. There you go.
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” -Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Page generated in 0.04125 seconds with 7 queries