View Single Post
Old January 29, 2006, 03:40 AM   #15
How do you remove the neck without tearing the brass? Thats a whole quater inch of diameter stretching. And how are you adding the rim?

I can't reload, my current living situation prevents that. I really wish I could, but there would be problems with my roommates. Kind of like the reason I got my gun safe; one day, one of them said, "If I hear someone breaking into my car, and you aren't here, I'll get one of your shotguns and go get them."

If there was someone that made a bunch of these, either model, at a reasonable price (1200 to 1500?) and sold some ammo, could do a lot of business. Maybe 900 or so if the customer provided the Savage gun... You have about what, 900-1k in this, plus time (10-15 hours?) and ammo?

I realld don't have the ability to make of these, but would love to give one a good home. Regular feedings and waterings would be no problem, along with regular excercise.....
"Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others."
- Edward Abbey
Page generated in 0.06792 seconds with 7 queries