View Single Post
Old September 4, 2005, 03:05 AM   #28
DimitriS

Thanks for the input Smokey Joe!

Well I think I am going to go with the RCBS turret then for sure.

As for the powder measure being seperate doesnt matter since I wasnt planing on turning the turret press 4 times to load one bullet and then do another one I was just going to use the Turret as convenince so I dont got to change dies

Also other then loading in 30-06 since it will be my only gun for a while being able to load 2 different loads on the same head isnt as important right now.

All the stages will be one at a time for all the cases I am going to be loading that way I can check and double check everything as I am making each load. Just to be sure everything is fine and I dont find out after that I loaded a bullet without a primer or powder.

So as for Dies I would need from what I have read and noticed I would probrobly need:

- 1 Universal Decap Die
- 1 Full lenght sizer
- 1 Bullet seater

Anything I am missing from this list ?? And do you think another company but RCBS would be better to get the dies from ?? RCBS is nice because I know stores around here carry them but if there is something you think will be more dependable then the extra charges to get it would be worth it I belive

And I know RCBS's sizer dies resize and remove the primer but I rather have a seperate die to remove the primiers before I lube and clean the cases.

Thanks in advance for all this input its been really helpful so far so any input will be great

Dimitri

Page generated in 0.04218 seconds with 7 queries