View Single Post
Old July 11, 1999, 08:37 AM   #20
motorep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: October 29, 1998
Location: mid-coast Maine
Posts: 542
About 90% of the time I use a Galco Concealable, the other 10 % A Safariland 5181 paddle.
motorep is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.05023 seconds with 7 queries