View Single Post
Old June 25, 2005, 09:34 AM   #38
one shot

Gilbert Indoor Range, Rockville, Great Place to Shoot & Buy guns

I am new to this forum and have read your comments on Gilbert Indoor Range. I am a annual member at the range and find it a great and safe place to shoot in a clean enviroment. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The ammo prices are fair, I pay $8.95 for a box of 9mm. Sure, I can buy it cheaper at Wal-Mart but I can't shoot there. However, the one day members do get slammed on the pricing of ammo. I asked them about the Montgomery County Regulation about buying the ammo there, and it is not a County Regualtion but a requirement under their Special Exception granted by the County to open the range, it was based on some safety issue.

As a member I can buy any new gun at their cost, I bought a new Glock 19 for $434.00 plus shipping and tax. I was even able to shoot the gun during the waiting period. In addition, I got a extra month added to my membership for buying a gun there. I wouldn't buy a gun any where else

I will place some of these comments in their suggestion box, they generally response in a positive manner in addressing customers concerns.

Page generated in 0.04332 seconds with 7 queries