View Single Post
Old June 3, 2005, 12:45 AM   #8
Sum1_Special

no...

gun snobs and people who aren't very handy will give you sh*t about it, but i think they can be alright pistols. if you got enough balls to take a dremel to it then you could make it pretty reliable... of course thats how far you could go with a dremel, it wont make the gun more accurate or sturdier, thats the job of the manufacturer. its a fact the pot metal slide wont last long with a caliber like 9mm, but it could probably stand up to .380 and .22 for a while.

i have a 2 jennings j-22s(.22lr model) and a phoenix arms .25 acp raven and they are fine little pocket pistols for the price. but both are saturday night specials. if it jams do what packa45 said, take a dremel to it. dont be afraid, it wouldn't matter too much if you break it. read my last post in my thread. http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=171976 (someone bump that thread for me would ya? )

look up a lot of info on the web on how to polish the rough spots out if you need to, do it the wrong way and you'll mess up the gun.

Page generated in 0.04593 seconds with 7 queries