View Single Post
Old May 16, 2005, 03:23 PM   #3
BatmanX

I second that.
I drop the clip and check the chamber on every gun I handle, even after the sales person hands it to me after doing the same thing.

Most of the gunshows here in MN, the majority of the booths have security wire running through their guns, or have locks on them, or in locked display cases.

It would be interesting to know how/why the gun was loaded.
I always keep an eye on those around me and what they are doing. Try to stay away from large groups of people looking at guns. (Espically behind me)

/edit: After thought. There was an intentional discharge of a firearm here in St. Paul MN last year? maybe? And the person came in a loaded a pistol with a 22 round and shot at the ground. 2-3 people sustained injuries from a bullet fragment. I always wonder what the reaction is of all the people at the gun show is when a round goes off. Although this is a very serious situation, it always brings a snicker ot my face to think about the reaction and how many guns get pulled when something like that happens. Kind of like "hit the deck" sort of stuff going on. I know it would scare the $*** outta me!!!!

Current shopping list:
Bersa Thunder 9mm
CZ SP01

Current Ownage:
CZ-P01
Bersa .380 (Duo tone)
Kel Tec P3AT (SG)
Stoeger 2000 (black syn.) 26"
Winchester Model 97 12 gauge FULL
Marlin Firearms Model 60 22LR

Page generated in 0.04617 seconds with 7 queries