Thread: Home Carry Rig
View Single Post
Old May 5, 2005, 02:39 PM   #17
payne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: March 26, 2005
Location: SE US
Posts: 519
Voted yes because bout 90% of my time at home I have a pistol on me. The other 10% is when I'm getting ready for bed or just getting up and ready for the day. That said, i'm never very far from one if it's needed at a moments notice.
__________________
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu
payne is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.05307 seconds with 7 queries