This information is provided for entertainment purposes only:
1) Separate the receiver/barrel group from the stock. Unseat the operating slide spring and guide from the operating slide and, leaving the operating slide in place, remove the slide spring & guide.
2) Rotate the selector switch to semiautomatic (rear setting). Now, use the operating slide spring guide to dismount the selector switch spring.
3) Rotate the selector switch forward and afterwards, slide it to the rear to disengage it for removal.
4) Push the trigger housing/selector pin to unseat the disconnector lever and once you've done that, you may remove the disconnector lever.
5) Remove the trigger housing. Be careful as you don't want the disconnector plunger and spring to pop out.
6) Proceed as you would with an M1 Carbine.
Art is right, buy a manual. It's easier when you've got one of those and they're less than $10.