View Single Post
Old March 17, 2005, 09:34 PM   #10
Nimitz87

my home defense.

have the remington 870P loaded cruiser ready by my bed at night, along w/ a surefire light, on the nightstand is a wilson CQB 1911 in condtion #1 (my father gave it to me)

i have 2 dead bolts on the door...but i need to upgrade it to a real wooden door.

have a cellphone on the nightstand as well for 911

have a alarm to alert me to any windows breaking but the dogs will do that well before. a beagle and ridgeback keep an eye on things at night, the beagle prefers to sleep by the front door and will alert me to barking, the ridgeback sleeps with me...and will attack if need be.

my mother is in the house and my room is the "safe" room she'll lock herself in the walk in closet armed w/ her .357 ruger GP-100

PD: not old enough....only 18.

i think we have things covered...sure hope so.

oh and you cant break into my windows in the "safe" room as they have storm shutters on them that are steel....so were safe in that room i would hope.

anyone want to critque my plan?

its welcome.

Thanks

Chad
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve to encourage rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

-Thomas Jefferson
www.insaneindustry.com

Newbieville Moderator

Page generated in 0.04003 seconds with 7 queries