A quick search of the Web turned up very little about this particular gun, so let's consider the obvious:
1. Beretta has a good reputation, and the Golden Pigeon line is upper-end, so I don't see a problem there.
2. Full choke would be ideal for handicap Trap or doubles, but probably too tight for shooting from the 16-yard line.
3. A 32-inch barrel is a plus in Trap.
4. What does your gun weigh? Typically the best Trap guns weigh between 8.5 to 9.5 pounds.
5. There is no rule that states that Trap may not be shot using a pump-gun. Herb Parsons, an absolute wizard with a shotgun and an exhibition-shooter for Winchester, used one to great effect.
The best advice I can offer is to have this gun thoroughly checked by a competent gunsmith, paying particular attention to the barrel, and if it proves safe and sound, then buy it.
Good luck, and good shooting!