View Single Post
Old December 7, 2004, 06:01 PM   #36
abelew

Ive seen Wilson Combat shottys around, and always wanted one, but their cost was prohibitive. For 1 of them, I could get 2 marine mags (same shotty, just redone by wilson). Sounds as if Wilson forgot to parkerize it, and then the S--t hit the fan. Now, since all we can do is take his word (and i tend to believe him/why would he sand his gun that he just got coated), everyone just calm down. I appriciate the warning, not just about Wilson, but the coat that they applied, as in the future I might have concidered it (I dunno, I might have wanted it too). Ive had wierd customer service problems in the past (not with guns) that everyone else kinda scratched their heads at, and that I had become emotionally enraged at, because of their stupidity/thichkeadedness. Even had a cell phone company call my parents to complain that I had cussed at them (promised me a refund, signed a paper to the effect, then didnt send it to me till 6 weeks after it shoulda been there, i think they didnt have the $, but didnt want to tell me that). While becoming emotionaly upset is not the best idea, we all have done it, and being human, we will continue to. I am happy that the CC company credited the $ and that he is getting his shotty refinished as it should be (always hated firearm casualties due to incompetence, by owner or manufacturer). Best of luck, and happy shootin.

Page generated in 0.06718 seconds with 7 queries