View Single Post
Old November 18, 2004, 05:52 PM   #1
PinnedAndRecessed

I cannot believe Dillon!

I've owned a Square Deal press for going on 10 years. I load only medium velocity straightwall pistol calibers so this thing is perfect for me.

I haven't had a lot of trouble mainly because the thing is just made so well. And whenever I've had trouble, Dillon did everything for me short of sending a repairman to my house.

Anyway, last week I came on this forum asking for advice about my primers dropping onto the floor instead of feeding into the priming device. It was Friday night and Dillon was closed so I couldn't call them until Monday.

Monday I called them and got a live person immediately. I can't stand phone trees so this was great. I told the guy my problem. He says it's the little caps on the end of the priming tube. He says he'll send me some more, asap. I asked if I could have some more for the small tube. "No problem", says he. I said the machine's 10 years old. No sweat. Lifetime warranty.

Then I said that another little piece broke about seven years ago and could I get a replacement. He said they don't make it anymore, but they'd send the improved version.

All that was Monday afternoon. Thursday afternoon I get a package with a whole new primer feed assembly, replacement parts, and even a magazine called "Shooting Illustrated." All at no charge.

I've got to tell you, with guys like this in the shooting sports, we can't lose! Thanx Dillon!

Page generated in 0.04727 seconds with 7 queries