View Single Post
Old November 10, 2004, 07:12 PM   #18
Arc Angel

OK, no hard feelings! You're right, too: This is WHEN the SHTF! That's, 'Why' you've got to be sure what you want to accomplish BEFORE you go in.

The reason I know this is because I used to have drug addicts (and who knows what else?) for neighbors. Coming home at night was always a thrill. The week this group moved out, we were awakened at 2:00am by a platoon of state and local police. They were everywhere around the house; and I had to corral our Pit Bulls real fast!

It seems that somebody had left his electronic monitor behind and the bracelet wasn't phoning in several times a day the way it should. All I can say is, it must have been a serious beef because the police had both access roads blocked, and the backyards covered. The uncooperative bracelet, complete with severed strap, was found in a kitchen cabinet.

These guys used to stare at me whenever I left the house. (Always woke me right up!) I never spoke to them; I never let anyone approach without putting my hand in my pocket; and I, still, believe that the bulldogs were our greatest protection. I am positive they wanted no part of the bulldogs!

Page generated in 0.04373 seconds with 7 queries