View Single Post
Old June 24, 2004, 08:39 PM   #18
Quartus

Quote:
I just don't think we can judge him by our own "lemme recheck that thread" standard. Nor do I think his company internals, recriminations and adjustments need to be placed on the public slate for vote.
No argument here, but that's not what I'm looking for. The core of the issue is that he and his people assumed - no, INSISTED - that stinger did recieve a package when there was no documentation of it. They didn't allow the least possibility that UPS screwed up. The rudeness flowed from that assumption. It's the root cause, and it hasn't been addressed.

Quote:
Open your mind to his world a bit.
Been there, done that, Rich. I've been in business in the past. If I'm told by a customer that my people screwed up, the LEAST the customer will hear from me is that [whatever the bad behaviour was] is NOT the way I want my customers treated and I will look into it.

That's BEFORE I've ever asked my people their side of it. If I find that a customer WAS treated badly he'll get an apology that he was treated badly by my people. He WON'T be privy to what is being done about it, but he WILL be assured that steps are being taken to correct the situation.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

Better to know what you don't know than to think you know what you don't know.

Page generated in 0.06862 seconds with 7 queries