Thread: Sableco Rocks!
View Single Post
Old December 13, 2002, 05:10 PM   #8
Mikul

The scope finally arrived on November 25th.

I called SableCo repeatedly for two weeks prior and left several messages and e-mails which were never returned. I finally caught them at the office on November 15th, and they apologized profusely and said that they had not received the scope from Leupold and lost track of my order in the process. After he called his Leupold representative, he said it would arrive at SableCo the next day.

I mentioned that I wanted the rifle for a trip that I was taking and that I would be leaving on the 22nd. He said it would be there by that date. Needless to say, it wasn't, and I didn't have the rifle for my big shoot, much less in time to have it sighted in before I left.

The scope and rings are excellent. SableCo's prices are good even though they charge an extra fee for credit card orders. I would have sent a money order to avoid this extra cost, but I didn't want to delay my order. If I knew it was going to take 24 days, I could have saved myself 7 or 8 dollars.

Considering the extra wait that I had already gone through, they could have overnighted my order to me and I would have had it by the 19th at the latest.

I will consider other options when I order my next scope.

Page generated in 0.04553 seconds with 7 queries