1. Having a plan before you start shooting cuts your time dramatically. Especially when you have to reload every time you move. ( L10 w/ 8rd mags)
2. You cannot miss a mini-popper fast enough, but it sure does **** you off.
3. Don't shoot a match Sunday if you're dog tired from shooting one Saturday.
4. It's legal under U.S. rules to clear a jam by beating the crap out of your gun on a prop, as long as it's done safely.
5. Having a safe handling area in the shot fall zone of a skeet range sucks.
6. That was so fun I have to do it every weekend.