View Single Post
Old October 5, 2002, 09:10 PM   #2
Jamie Young
I'm going back tomorrow to finish shooting. I don't know if any of you noticed, but I was getting some "schooling" in shooting my Winchester Model 70, 30/06 for the first time. I shot the best I've ever shot with my Colt 1991A1. I pretty much shot out the bullseye for the fist time.

My AR didn't jam up on any of my reloads anymore. Looks like I got that whole deal straightened out.

I picked up 500rds of 7.62x39 that I never got around to shoot.

I was glad my friend "Bob" showed up. He hasn't shot a gun since he was 12yrs old. He's 28yrs old now. Anyone want to guess how many guns he owns 2yrs from now.

Everyone loves that Beretta.

I believe the head count was 11 TFL members and 4 guests. That's two more than the last shoot.

Too bad "Marcus" didn't make it. He had a bunch of neat stuff last time. Where was ya, Marcus?

I got to try out a Daiwoo and AUG for the first time. That Daiwoo had a better stock than any M4 I've shot. A much better fit and fell if ya ask me.

Did anyone else try out the AUG???? I loved the sights on that thing. The trigger felt weird, but the gun was fun to shoot.
Find out about Gun Shows and Training activities.
Get your gun club involved!!
Page generated in 0.04272 seconds with 7 queries