View Single Post
Old September 15, 2002, 03:13 AM   #1
Jamie Young

SodaPop's 22 Pop Festival!!Sunday October 6th!!!!

Keeping with the theme of our most successful TFL gathering, this will be our second "22LR Pop Festival" of 2002.

You are all required to bring a 22LR pistol, or rifle, and TONS AND TONS OF AMMO!! I got a 10/22 now, so I won't feel so left out.....like last time. If you don't have a 22LR rifle/pistol you gotta bring a box of 22LR ammo.

There will also be an open house at the 200yd range for anyone that wants to try out various Battle rifles and Assault rifles. I personally would like to see everyone try out a FAL,M1A,AR,SAR I,SAR II, SKS and any other battle/assault rifle I can get my hands on. If you try out all of those rifles in one day you'll have more experience than half the goof balls that hang out in the Rifle forum. Maybe I can get Jody Hudson to bring his Daewoo.

If any of you have a Military bolt action or Assault rifle/Battle Rifle other than the FAL,M1A,AR ,SKS or AK variant, please let me know. I have a ton of ammo for all of you new shooters, so come all ye newbies!! There is a 50/50 chance I can get a guy to bring his 50BMG there.

We will also be hitting the 5 stand next to the pistol range at some point in the day. Come out and watch "Soda" smuther "9mmMike" and "K80Geoff" at the 5 stand.

If you want to stretch your legs, you'll have access to a 100-500yd rifle range also.

The shoot will be held at:

Water and Wings
9173 Janes Lane
East Greenville,PA 18041
215-679-6633

The club is right off of the Northeast extension of the PA turnpike. Its VERY, VERY, EASY to get to.

No ducking out because of the Eagles game either. You can come and shoot and then go home and watch the game in the afternoon.

Last edited by Jamie Young; September 15, 2002 at 09:36 PM.

Page generated in 0.02938 seconds with 7 queries