Thread: Dillon question
View Single Post
Old September 11, 2002, 10:02 PM   #10
Shoney

I've loaded many thousands of rounds on a friends 550 and several thousnad on a 650. They are very good machines, however, when I tried the Hornady Loack=N=Load progressive, I liked it better.

I am one of the few who has actually loaded on all three for more than just a casual pull. The Hornady offered more features, had more inovations, had quicker caliber changeover time for shell plate, dies, and powder (around 3 minutes for the Hornady and about 10 for the dillon) and was a lot less money for press and accessories.

The cost of the dillons with three caliber conversoins is at least a third more money than the Hornady with three conversions.

When Hornady gets their auto case feeder on the market, I believe the Lock-N-Load Progressive will surpass the the 650 in sales.

Shoney
I pledge allegiance to the Flag - - -, and to the Republic for which it stands….Our Forefathers were brilliant for giving us a Republic, not a democracy! Do you know the difference??? and WHY?http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissue...les.asp?id=111

Page generated in 0.04517 seconds with 7 queries