PDA

View Full Version : Big 5 Has Schmidt-Rubins!

Hand_Rifle_Guy
January 16, 2002, 09:18 PM
My sunday birdcage liner has the Big 5 add circular in it, and I check it on a regular basis, just to see guns advertised in the local rag.

This time they had something new: Schmidt-Rubin straight-pull rifles for $179!

I've NEVER seen a Schmidt-Rubin for less than $300! Anywhere!

If these guns are in the condition that Swiss rifles usually are in, these are a steal!

Oooh, I gotta get me some cash. I wonder if they'll have ammo. They had some 8 x 56R when they started selling those Mannlicher M95's...

Jason Demond
January 17, 2002, 05:13 PM
http://aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AIM_C_R_Rifles_6.html

Swiss 1931 Carbine
Schmidt Rubin K-31 7.5 Swiss Caliber
One of the more interesting Military Rifles of all time! These Rifles are world renowned for their Superior Accuracy. The unique straight pull bolt of the K-31 combined with outstanding Swiss craftsmanship make this Rifle highly sought after by Military enthusiasts and collectors alike. Only 500,000 K-31’s were made and many are still in use by the Swiss in their annual Military exercises and marksmanship training. Hurry, these Rifles will not last long! Good-Very Good Metal, Fantastic Barrels, Wood shows Obvious wear.

Shooter Grade $109.95ea

Select Grade Very Good+ $179.95ea

Gewehr98
January 21, 2002, 12:46 PM
to points further East. Yugo SKS rifles get marked up from SOG at the local gun dealers to $199.95. I have a C&R FFL, but I feel bad for those who end up paying $50.00 more for dealer mark-up. I could only imagine what those Schmidt-Rubins would get marked up to around here (Spacecoast Florida):rolleyes: